5/7 Hilliard Bradley Invitational Information
Season Overview Videos
Updated Season Information (1/27/2021)
As we look forward to the beginning of the season, we wanted to update you on a few things. We plan to open our season on MARCH 1ST. Prior to this start date, there are a number of items we need EACH ATHLETE to complete.
- Make sure to sign up for Track and Field on Final Forms. CLICK THIS LINK for information about how to access and signup on Final Forms.
- Complete THIS SIGNUP document for track and field. Signups will be open from Friday, 1/28 to Friday, 2/24. We need to have a complete and accurate roster on the first day of practice.
- Before anyone can participate in the first day of practice, they must complete the following
- Each athlete MUST watch the three videos to educate everyone in terms of how to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Athletes will sign a roster on the first day of practice indicating that they have viewed and understand the procedures and information.
- Parents and Athletes must sign and turn in a printed copy of the waiver (See Below) on the first day of practice.
- Athletes can turn in waivers and sign rosters in room C106 (Studs Room) any time throughout the week.
COVID-19 WAIVER--MUST COMPLETE
CHECK THE WEBSITE REGULARLY to stay up-to-date on team activities and announcements!
Coaches and Boosters are currently working on the 2021 schedule as well as updated athlete and parent communications.
Please check this site for most questions you may have regarding the team.
If you don't find the answer to your question, then please feel free to contact the coaches or the Boosters.