Upcoming 2021 Season Information
On November 18th, the coaching staff and Booster Board held an informational meeting via Google Meet. If you were unable to attend that meeting, or if you would like to view a rough recap of the information, please check out THIS DOCUMENT.
Additionally, it is IMPORTANT that all potential athletes fill out THIS SURVEY to show interest in outdoor, and also to sign up for indoor lifting sessions.
As of today, we plan to begin lifting on January 4th. We know we will be working in pods, but we will offer sessions on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:45-3:30. We will assign students to pods once we are closer to the date and have collected survey information.
Letter to Parents from the Boosters Board - 2020 Booster Dues
Please provide your continued support by paying your Booster Dues!
Without you paying Booster Dues, the following would not be possible:
- New uniforms
- Team activities - Smoothie Night, Pasta Dinner, Year-end Celebration, Awards, Senior recognition gifts, etc.
- Training & track meet equipment
- Team T-shirts
- and much more...
- Booster Dues can be paid during Registration or can paid on the Team Store page via credit card (convenience fees apply).
Pay-to-Play fees go to the school district:
- to offset the expenses of all athletic programs (e.g., coaches, facilities...)
- Pay-to-Play fee is paid via EZ-Pay
CHECK THE WEBSITE REGULARLY to stay up-to-date on team activities and announcements!
Coaches and Boosters are currently working on the 2020 schedule as well as updated athlete and parent communications.
Please check this site for most questions you may have regarding the team.
If you don't find the answer to your question, then please feel free to contact the coaches or the Boosters.